Monday, February 10, 2020

How to Make Money with Global Domains International in 2020







Global Domains International Inc. or GDI for short has been in business since 1999. It is a debt free Fortune 500 Company (#37) that has a "A" rating with the Better Business Bureau.

When you join Global Domains International-GDI you get a domain name, web hosting, a easy website builder with drop and drag technology, 10 professional email addresses, a wordpress blog and a Incredible income opportunity all for ONLY $10 a month and you can try GDI out for free for 7 days . Yes that's right you can start your own business for only $10 a month.

GDI is like Godaddy with the domain name and web hosting and a website builder but you cannot make money with GoDaddy like you can with Global Domains International. So as you refer people to GDI you are actually being paid to use it . I think that is pretty exciting!

You maybe wondering how much money can you make with GDI. Now the numbers I am going over are just what you could be potentially earning with GDI there is no guarantee that you will earn. You could earn less, could earn more or nothing at all it just depends on what you put into GDI. One thing to realize is that GDI is not just a hobby if You treat GDI like a business you will do much better with building it.

Multi-level-Marketing is wonderful and not as hard as it may seem if you have the right system and resources that allow you to duplicate yourself. All you do is copy what I am doing and then your referrals copy what you did. If you refer 5 people who refer 5 people who refer 5 people all the way down to your 5th level your potential earnings would be $3,905 every month. The picture below shows a example of this. Now remember your referring 5 people and then showing them what you did is all.

http://carol.ws

Now it does take more than just referring 5 people because not everyone has the right resources or even the inward drive to refer or recruit people into GDI. So you will get those that will join. Some    will quit, some will work it for a bit and then give up and some will leave and  jump into the next shiny new program that promises to make them rich quick. but then you will find those few, maybe 5 , maybe 15 people if you don't give up that see the potential of GDI and take the resources that our team gives and really puts forth work and focus and builds their GDI.

GDI is not get rich quick. Let me say that again, GDI is not get rich quick it takes time and work and focus to grow it but if you stick with it and not give up you will do great! This is what I remember when I get discouraged I got this from MLM expert Jim Rohn, " Some Will , Some Won't , Just Move on.

I don't chase people I make my post and if someone asks for more info I give them my link to my GDI marketing system that sells it for me. If they sign up great! if not great, but either way I move on.

The advertising I do that I show you is simply copy and pasting a ad to facebook,twitter,pintrest or what ever social media you are in. It's free so there is no stress , you can use the same marketing system that I use or you can just use our team's free sales page. The marketing system is less than $1 a day to use so it is very reasonable as I have paid a lot more for a lot less in marketing systems.

So don't get stuck on the word refer.. it simply means you are sending people to a capture page if you get the system(recommended) or if you just use the green sales page your sending them to a video to watch.. That is all ,you don't do the selling let my team resources do the selling for you :) That is how our team makes everyone that puts forth the work and the focus duplicatable.

If you haven't I encourage you to watch my video here and go over the others here on my blog to give yourself more insight.

email me if you have any questions and leave a comment if anything helped you here on my blog
caroltwteam@gmail.com
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment