Saturday, March 28, 2020

How to Advertise In FaceBook Groups for FREE | Free Advertising





This is the easiest way to get FREE advertising to your capture page system, not the only way but definitely the easiest way. Simply use the images that I give you from my resource page and add those three magic words in the body of your text " ask me how" Your Done! yes it's that simple.

I have a extensive list of FaceBook groups so you don't have to search for them, on my resource page. Also I have a number of other facebook ads and images for you to use all for free. I post in Facebook Groups at least three times a day in about five groups each time. If you do more be careful as you may be put in facebook jail for posting to fast or joining to many groups at once.

When someone asks you for more info you simply send them your capture page link. If they opt -in GREAT! If they Don't GREAT! either way you move on to the next person asking you "how" . The point is you send people to your marketing system and let the marketing system do the selling for you, that is what it was set up to do.

http://carol.ws

Once they enter their email a number of high converting messages go out to your prospect explaining how your Business can grow their income and make their life better. They sign up with your link from the messages and then you send them your resource page( that I set up 4 free) and they set up their high converting capture page system and begin advertising their system also, and now you are earning two income streams from them setting up their capture page system from your resource page.


Any good converting marketing system can do this for you, mine cost less than $1 a day to get and if you struggle to set it up I have training videos on my resource page that will take you step by step on how to get set up. If you watch the video and still can;t get the system set up no worries I will do that for you too. To get the same Marketing System that I use go here and enter your best email

Click Here for Your Free Marketing system

Take care if you have any questions email me here caroltwteam@gmail.com
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment