Thursday, April 2, 2020

Why Traffic Wave is a perfect match for my GDI Marketing system

This Article will go over Why I like using Traffic Wave for my Autoresponder with my Global Domains int. Marketing System.

I like Traffic Wave because first of all it is very easy to use and set up. Also the double opt-in feature means that I get better MLM leads .They are people that really want the information I have so much so that they are willing to after they enter their email go and confirm that they really want the info sent to their email.


You can't get a better MLM lead then that, it has also been around for almost 20 years and has a very reliable owner in Brian Rooney. The affiliate program pays the best monthly commissions with leadership bonuses , they have a forced matrix so you do get spillover depending on who your sponsor is..

One of the biggest benefits is that you get unlimited autorespnders, unlimited campaigns, unlimited lists, and no matter how big any of your lists get the cost is always only $17.95 a month. There are other autoresponders that will charge hundreds to thousands depending how big your list gets , not traffic wave it is always the one low flat rate of $17.95 a month and you can test it out for free for 30 days.

If your not sure how to build high converting capture pages or write messages that turn prospects into sales don't worry my team's system has all that set up for you and I have a video training on how to set up your autoresponder campaign. So if you prefer to use my done-4-you system just click on www.carol.ws and enter your email and sign up for GDI and then I will send you my resource page so you can sign up for traffic wave and get your system connected in just minutes!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment