Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Global Domains International Inc. Premium vs. Basic membership

Many Times I have been asked what membership level should I choose when signing up for Global Domains International (GDI). My response normally is how experienced at marketing are you and how serious are you at growing your GDI Business?  Is this a hobby?  Is it something you want to try to see if it works (AKA a tire kicker) and your gonna give up in a month if you haven't earned $5,000?

Well I am sure your not the later because you wouldn't still be reading if you were. GDI is not now or never will be something you can get rich quick with. It takes time to grow your income and if your ok with that then continue reading :) If not good luck to you. I want something real, something I can count on to still be around in another 20 years and that is why I chose GDI, not because it promises to make me money because there is no guarantee it will. But because after I put in all that hard work of learning how to market and new ways to market I want to know that the company I chose is still going to be there and be paying me month after month. GDI is just that kind of company, it's rock solid !

Now onto the reason for this post should you sign up at the premium level or the basic level for GDI?

You can Earn 14 Times the commissions when your a Premium member from your level 1 and levels 2-5 you earn 4 Times more than a basic member. Here is a chart below that goes over some of the comparisons.

http://carol.ws

Bigger commissions are better of course but if you need to learn how to advertise there is nothing wrong with joining at basic level and then upgrading later to premium so your commissions will grow and you will have more ability to help your down line. As a premium member you can move new sign ups still in their trial period through your whole 5 levels. Basic you can only move new sign ups to your 1st level. Watch my video below to go over more differences between Premium and Basic membership.

One other thing is that being a premium member gives you more credibility .It shows that You believe in GDI and are successful..After all If you don't believe in GDI and your not having enough success to warrant being a premium member. You have to ask yourself would a experienced marketer  believe in GDI   and still Join you?

So what am I saying then?

If your a experienced marketer then join at premium right away and earn those bigger commissions or If you have been in GDI and you are now receiving commissions every month upgrade to premium.

If you are New or you just have never had success at recruiting and you have never earned any money from a Multi-Level-Marketing company or Affiliate Marketing then join at basic level and learn by copying what I am doing. After you sign up get that same marketing system that I use, it is very affordable and it converts like crazy. You have the best chance for success with GD. but  how to advertise is for another video and article. So For now watch my video below for  more comparisons.


2 comments:

  1. Carol, how much money does a premium member get paid off each person? You got some good videos here, I am from Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thank you Paul, you earn $15 from level 1 (premium members) and level 2-5 you earn $5 per premium member and all basic members you earn $1 from if you watch my video you'll see there are quite a few premium members on my team

    ReplyDelete